MKA performed engineering and environmental services within an aggressive nine month schedule. MKA performed field surveying, environmental field studies including wetland delineations, wetland mitigation plans, roadway and drainage design, bridge design, MPT plans, and Highway Lighting plans.
- Eight mile project required widening the PA Turnpike mainline to provide six traffic lanes
- Replacement and widening of nine bridge/box culverts
- Construction of two 130-foot, 2-span bridges
- Complex waterway and NPDES approvals
- MKA also performed Construction Management and On-Site Inspection services.